FROM SELLING LOCAL FOODSTUFFS ON THE STREET OF NIGERIIA'S HISTORIC CITY OF SAPELE, IN DELTA STATE, TO STARDOM SINGING and working IN NEWZEALAND, MEET THE ACT CALLED BOOBOOSHA

" Success is contagious hence all my works and music talks about life's amazing experience "




REPORT BY MIKE CERUTTI
E: youngchief@yahoo.com



It is simply a fairy tale story
Or how else will one describe a young girl who once sold local foodstuff in cold and in  rain in a Nigerian city, Sapele even when still a toddler,just to meet life's many needs

Now,in our usual secret of success manner we p[resent a  young Nigerian act, based in New-Zealand by name Emoubo Juliet obieh, but popularly called   Booboosha (French word for beautiful flower) is set to join the growing list of Nigerian female stars making waves around the world
Her rise from Nigeria to her current base in New Zealand has been described as fairy tale story, as she confessed in a chat with us “ My childhood was not any bed of roses at all, there no support from many where and as early as my 7th year on earth, I recall waking up as early as  5am to sell Garri for my mom, then by 7:30 am back I will now sell my cosmetics to school and from school at evening I will go about supplies my mom Garri to her customers this is throughout my educations, during holidays we go to village for cassava planting and rooting.


“But I never forgot my musical calling as every evening I always write a song to sing and later sell for both parents and student of Our Sunday school kids in church and that was how I supported myself was a really long journey of life”
Asked  her primary motivation in music, Booboosha said  the tough moment she passed in life growing up is her sole motivation into big time music and felt sharing my story will in no small way also motivate global youths worldwide to learn to live their dream no matter the obstacles they passed through, hence every time I visit orphanage it remains me of myself and how long I have come, long journey of suffering and hardship and rejection and disappointment, all this motivate my spirit into music  
                                  Booboosha a multi talented act ,singer, dancer and prolific writer  has four videos to her credit today and confessed that anytime she hears  NIGERIA MUSIC IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD she is excited and long to be home to be part of the high tension flavor

Her recent work which will be dropping  anytime from now is title fly with me featuring skales ,(Skaleshttps://youtu.be/KHKk7VRt7Pc. ) and she admits that in near future she plan to promote Nigerian music in New Zealand, where she resides  and performs her act musically

A lady who is highly impressed by Bayonce success secret in her music career and family home, Booboosha confessed that ultimately wants to be world famous and self satisfaction to achieve her goals   in life, achieve her long term desire of giving hope to the hopeless world over  

She is optimistic of ruling her world one day because all her music and writings talks only of life's amazing but  destined experiences

WAIT FOR BOOBOOSHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GINKLAT HERBAL VITAMIN CAPSULE, NOT ALL ABOUT SEX/STRESS RELIEVE

MEET THE WOMAN CALLED BINTA JALINGO AND HER MEDICAL MISSION MOVEMENT (1)

Grass To Grace Story of Abayomi Alao :Born with No silver spoon, Prince Abayomi Alao Now Runs Chic Boutique Hotels Brands ... Abuja Branch is Set For Big Business