RISING NIGERIAN FEMALE STAR, BOOBOOSHA SET TO LIGHT UP WORLD FILM FESTIVAL IN AUCKLAND, Newtown and Christchurch festival, BOOBOOSHA , MAKING OF New Star




 “Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful”-. John Wooden


EXCLUSIVE BY HER GLOBAL WORDSMITH, CHIEF CERUTTI MIKE OSAGIE


According to the respected Oxford dictionary, a rising star in a particular sport, art, or area of business is someone who is starting to do very well and who people think will soon be very successful.

Such can be said to be the case with Rising Nigerian born superstar singer in new Zealand, in person of Booboosha, a lady whose rise from Nigeria to her current base in New Zealand has been described as fairy tale story, and indeed she remain a name that God is taking from one step to the next then to another level

She Is a African eyes abroad and whenever she plays in a foreign land is like she is representing the entire continent of Africa in new Zealand and such will be the case again when come 5th of March Newtown festival alongside follow by the Africa films festivals in Auckland to entertain global guest, and more.


“I feel honored to be chosen to represent my Country at the festival, anytime I mount stage to perform I always have the entire continent in my mind “she confessed

BOOBOOSHA: HER GRACE EPIC STORY




Her rise from Nigeria to her current base in New Zealand has been described as fairy tale story, as she confessed in a chat with us “ My childhood was not any bed of roses at all, there no support from anywhere and as early as my 7th year on earth, I recall waking up as early as 5am to sell Garri for my mom, then by 7:30 am back I will now sell my cosmetics to school and from school at evening I will go about supplies my mom Garri to her customers this is throughout my educations, during holidays we go to village for cassava planting and rooting.





“But I never forgot my musical calling as every evening I always write a song to sing and later sell for both parents and student of Our Sunday school kids in church and that was how I supported myself was a really long journey of life”


Asked her primary motivation in music, Booboosha said the tough moment she passed in life growing up is her sole motivation into big time music and felt sharing my story will in no small way also motivate global youths worldwide to learn to live their dream no matter the obstacles they passed through, hence every time I visit orphanage it reminds me of myself and how long I have come, long journey of suffering and hardship and rejection and disappointment, all this motivate my spirit into music

Booboosha a multi-talented artist, singer, dancer and prolific writer has live performances and couples of videos to her credit today and confessed that anytime she hears Nigeria MUSIC IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD she is excited and long to be home to be part of the high tension flavor she looking forward to released her full albums this year

Her album title is fly with me ,(Skaleshttps://youtu.be/KHKk7VRt7Pc. ) and she admitted she started to promote Nigerian music in New Zealand, where she resides and performs her act musically and this year she will be releasing her album, also this year she will be performing all over New Zealand. Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington and all over, follow by Europe hot shows and United Kingdom. Booboosha is going globally.


A artist who is highly impressed by Beyonce success secret in her music career and family home, Booboosha confessed that ultimately wants to be world famous and self-satisfaction to achieve her goals in life, achieve her long term desire of giving hope to the hopeless world over


She is optimistic of ruling her world, because all her music and writings talks only of life's amazing but destined experiences.


You can Google booboosha and follow her @twitter Booboosha1 and Facebook page and Instagram and watch her live performance and music video on YouTube's. Booboosha your outstanding Star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GINKLAT HERBAL VITAMIN CAPSULE, NOT ALL ABOUT SEX/STRESS RELIEVE

MEET THE WOMAN CALLED BINTA JALINGO AND HER MEDICAL MISSION MOVEMENT (1)

Grass To Grace Story of Abayomi Alao :Born with No silver spoon, Prince Abayomi Alao Now Runs Chic Boutique Hotels Brands ... Abuja Branch is Set For Big Business